"We are very impressed with the support and service of The Philadelphia Nanny Network, Inc. We were able to interview and hire a highly qualified candidate in very short time."
-The Buckman Family
Safe and Professional
Five-Phase Screening Process
Our service is designed to meet the needs of the discerning parent. Toward that end, our candidates are reviewed using a five-step screening process created by The Philadelphia Nanny Network, Inc. staff.
All candidates whether they are for a long term, part time and temporary position are:
- Screened, interviewed and reference checked by our staff.
- Successful in passing the International Nanny Association Basic Skills Assessment
- Checked against the US Justice Department Sex Offender Registry
- Checked for national and state arrest and criminal records
- Checked for driving violations
- Social security number traced
- Checked for the PA Child Abuse Clearance
Our primary job is to gather detailed information on prospective nannies, babysitters, housekeepers, tutors, homework helpers, cooks and newborn specialists and pass that information along to you. We receive rave reviews on our candidates and our clients tell us we make the process stress-free and easy.