"I was amazed at your promptness in responding to my request. I was specific in my requirements and was happy to find that you had someone for me to interview almost immediately. Thank you again!"
-The Hanshon Family
Safe and Professional
Five-Phase Screening Process
Our service is designed to meet the needs of the discerning parent.
Toward that end, each of our candidates are reviewed using a five-step
screening process created by The Philadelphia Nanny Network, Inc. (TPNN).
Each permanent, part time and temporary candidate:
- Undergoes a prescreening qualifying telephone interview
- Participates in an extensive interview face-to-face (when not possible,
this interview is conducted over the telephone)
- Has each individual reference checked and verified by TPNN
- Has all previous non-childcare employment and education verified
- Is checked by a private security agency for any past
criminal record, as well as for driver's license status, driving
record and Social Security number confirmation.
Our primary job is to gather detailed information on prospective nannies,
babysitters, housekeepers, tutors, homework helpers, cooks and newborn
and pass that information along to you, our client.